Do you want to know 5 reason why Hurricane Ian goes to Florida
weighty downpours and high breezes from memorable Tropical storm Ian thundered nearer to landfall expected in no time.
Floodwaters raced down streets and enveloped lawns along Florida's southwest coast
1. The rainy side of the storm- With Ian tracking up the west coast of Florida, the peninsula is expected to be on the “wet” side of the storm.
2. Storm surge risk- As Hurricane Ian continues to track north, it will be pushing the waters of the Gulf of Mexico
3. Size matters- Another factor to watch is Ian’s size, IAN'S size is more bigger then previous two hurricane
4. Hurricane Ian nears to Florida landfall with 155 mph when winds hits the coasts
5. Hurricane Ian's most damaging winds began hitting Florida's southwest coast of all time
if you like our content please share